Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Biting the Bullet

Today I sent off a Corporation wide mail informing people that I would be FCing an op in the near future.

This was preceded by a relatively lengthy conversation with one of our directors, as well as a conversation with Katt as to what time was both suitable to the corp, agreeable to her, and in any way practical.

Given that my experience as an FC has heretofore consisted of going out in a pair of Rifters with Katt and failing to find a fight, I'm a bit nervous.

Actually, I'm a lot nervous. I suspect that between today and the op I will worriedly be pouring over different notes and charts and the like and will end up needing whatever I did NOT prepare.

I will have my first opportunity to utilize the Eve Maps that Katt bought me for Christmas, and I've already got a few routes in mind. We'll be flying nice inexpensive ships, as a nod to my inexperience, but I'd still like for everyone to be able to have a good time and maybe, just maybe, score a kill or two.

More on my preparations as I do them...

No comments:

Post a Comment